24th May 2017
Have made a few small changes over the past month, details below:
- Added game bans to the tracked bans
Fixed Galil showing twice on player profiles
Added support for Operation Hydra maps
14th Feb 2017
Added live match lookups.
30th Jan 2017
Small update to improve performance on player profiles, and the following changes:
- Played With list is now downloaded after the tab is viewed and not just on page load
Played With now uses the filters applied on page load when being requested
- Added last game to the played with data set
Filters do not affect current rank, best rank, last match date or comp wins
- Map filters are limited to maps the player has actually got matches on
26th Jan 2017
Started to look at the feedback and begin implimenting fixes, below is a small list of changes that have been made over the past 24hours or so.
- Leaderboards fixed
Removed random alert when changing pages with matches in the queue.
Serveral database optimisations for player profiles, people should see a significant increase here
Added VAC filter back to player profiles
You can now see player groups on the match screen again
21st Jan 2017
List of small fixes made in preparation for v2 to go live.
- Revised home page
- Changed "Rounds" layout on match pages
- Added some basic responsive rules to help users on smaller screens. More work needs to be done on this.
- The player search bar can now be used to add matches to your queue.
- Various crossbrowser display fixes
8th Jan 2017
Site has had a complete design revamp to incorporate some new statistics, and to allow for addition of more features going forward. Below is a list of some of the bigger new features.
- New add match interface, allowing you to see progress of all your added games
- More graphs on player profiles
- New "Player With" tab on profiles. This shows the stats for you and that player in games that you both player together.
- Accuracy statistics
- Map statistics on player profiles